1. This is a skill-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winning.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
3. Contest is open to veterinary professionals 18 years of age or older in the U.S.
4. Contest begins February 14, 2019 at 9:00am EST and ends February 28, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.
5. To enter, post a Facebook post with a photo of your sweetest thing and tag @myvetcandy with the hashtag #SweetestThing. Entry must be submitted in English. Any entries missing the above requirements will be immediately disqualified.
6. Entry must be received no later than 11:59PM EST on February 28, 2019.
7. Contact information collected will be used for the purposes of this contest only and will not be used for marketing or other purposes.
8. Limit one (1) entry per person.
9. All entries must be original and entirely created by the entrant.
10. Entries will be judged by Vet Candy team members based on creativity. One winner will be determined by the judges in their sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding in all respects.
11. Winner will be contacted by March 15, 2019. The first name, city and state of the winner will be posted on the Vet Candy’s website (myvetcandy.com) by March 30, 2019.
12. The prize will be mailed to the winner’s contact information.
13. Prize: One (1) Pink Betsey Johnson Tote- value $118.
14. Non-compliance or return of prize notification as undeliverable, whether by email or telephone, may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative potential winner.
15. Vet Candy may substitute prizes of equal or greater value. In the event of insufficient entries, a winner may not be chosen.
16. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
17. Prize will ship by March 30, 2019.
18. Vet Candy employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
19. All entries become the property of Vet Candy and may be used or reproduced in any manner and for any purpose by Vet Candy without additional consent or compensation and will not be acknowledged or returned.
20. By participating, Contest entrants: (1) represent that they have complied with these Official Contest Rules; (2) have the right to use his or her first name, city, and state, (3) release Vet Candy from all liability in connection with this Contest, and (4) agree to execute an affidavit of eligibility/prize acceptance form and publicity release if requested to do so, all without further compensation.
21. Vet Candy is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries, or incomplete/incorrect entries.
22. Vet Candy reserves the right to disqualify anyone who attempts to tamper or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the promotion.
23. For a copy of these Official Rules or the Winners List, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which item you are requesting.